Thursday, November 25, 2010

Phooey on FaceBook

AYRETYMEZ HEADER 3 a new wolf prowl header

I have just about had it with FaceBook. Oh sure , the FaceBook thing is supposed to be the IN THING, but I’ll stick to good old and proven Google, and Gmail. After all , FaceBook does not offer a free blogging program , like Blogger a product of Google. FaceBook does not yet offer a proven email service like Gmail, nor is the security and dependability of FaceBook equal in any way close to Gmail, or Google. I’d much rather spend ad money, with Google than I would FaceBook, and while security is a concern with both Google(Gmail) as well as FaceBook, I had fewer invasions of security with Google and Gmail.

Of course there is also the issue, never confirmed with me an account , tied to my alter email account, but FaceBook, let someone register that account to MY account. Wuzz up with that? Then came the person in Arkansas who may have thought she was ready for a real relationship. Nothing bad with the gal, but timetable and Logistics prevents that from going forward. Then last, anyone who would dishonor a treasured talent , such as Denver Pyle who played Jessie Duke, on OUR show the Dukes of Hazzard. True, I use and still do use Crazy Cooter and all, but in my case its not dishonoring, the name as I am in all respects the true vision of what Crazy C was on screen, and the fact that Ben and Alma are good treasured friends. Those of us with deep, long term , and beloved ties to that TV show and its idea and concept, know each other. I was lucky to elevate from a mere fan, to a consultant for that show. More over the heart of the Knytes-of-Anarchy is rooted in things Hazzard County and Dukes. With nearly 28 million members round the world, the Knytes have a long reach. Anyone who would even disrespect Uncle Jessie, plus asking me to be a FaceBook friend, needs to be burned at the totem pole.

While the Knytes, AyreWolvez etc , may request me to post things on FaceBook for the value of that membership , fine. As for me personally, I have no real use for FaceBook. I’ll stay with my Gmail, Blogger, and Google.

So Phooey on FaceBook.

Going to get cold tonight, best keep your birds(aircraft) inside. Warm and fuzzy.

L8R Aviators

WOLFS LAIR SIG AWMAA LOGO


Quote of the day:
I don't like composers who think. It gets in the way of their plagiarism. - Howard Dietz
Colossians 3:17“And whatever you do, whether in word or deed, do it all in the name of the Lord Jesus, giving thanks to God the Father through him.”

Brought to you by BibleGateway.com. Copyright (C) . All Rights Reserved.
AFTER BURNER AYRETYMEZ AYRE TAIL