Sunday, November 21, 2010

Long lone Wolf

AYRETYMEZ HEADER SMALL WOLF PROWL HEADER

Having trouble getting to sleep. Thing is I’m dealing with a ton of things that are required for being a leader of this exclusive military aviation enthusiasts group as well as a small company that grew out of it.

The ability to keep us in the air as well as fresh and inviting for membership recruitment is a real challenge. Considering there are at least a half dozen or more similar style groups out there, plus the ill gotten always wrong and not deserved bad reputation that resulted from some folks north of me here, slinging crap at me and the mother club all the time.

Another thing and this is a good thing , for all of you, but troubling to me, is the fact that as of late, I’m taking a hard look at myself. Of where I’m at, both on the flyte of life, career, and just me. This began mid week last week, when as much as I love going towing, I was just too worn out, I was sick 4 days out of the last six, and so I got to thinking, an no I was not drinking, in fact I gave up drinking entirely, but I got to scratching my brain to let it drain , and thought, is this all that I am? Is there nothing more? When I first saw those Corsairs in Jerome in 2001, followed by sitting in my ryde there on the flyte line at Bountiful SkyPark and all , I thought , do I really want to keep going towing , or should I just restore to preserve a material memory in LexiBelle, and put that on the shelf, for myself, and focus on being in the air?

So with all that , I’m looking at doing just that, and while not completely quiting going towing, I am working to be more aviation than towing.

Now then; how do we as a club, gain some altitude? First understand and this must be thrust out first. I am and will always be at heart a Knyte. That will not die, until I do. But the AyreWolvez and what we are has gotten into my soul even deeper. So thinking, and I related some on this on our webs.com blog, since there are no shows on TV, about those of us who rebuild and restore, and fly restored vintage military warbirds, both fixed winged as well as rotor craft,(Helicopters). Get a hot babe to front the show, and take projects, one by one into the hangar, and visually document the total rebuild, of the craft. Show or detail the history of that aircraft, its missions etc. Then pitch the show to various networks, like SpeedTV, Discovery, History Channel etc. Of course over time, lets look at forming our own TV network of strictly aviation. Followed up by our radio station and eventual streaming radio net and show/website, and see, quite literally how that flys.

Any course, my body is sore, so I’m off to snore.

L8R Aviators

WOLFS LAIR SIG 222aR


Quote of the day:
If little else, the brain is an educational toy. - Tom Robbins
1 Corinthians 1:4-5“[Thanksgiving] I always thank God for you because of his grace given you in Christ Jesus. For in him you have been enriched in every way—in all your speaking and in all your knowledge—”

Brought to you by BibleGateway.com. Copyright (C) . All Rights Reserved.
AFTER BURNER airwolfhx1