Tuesday, February 4, 2014

Let’s get drunk

AYRETYMEZ BLOG COVER HEDDERKNYTES SCROLL HEDDER

This shows that our nation would rather support the opening of a place to go in and get fucking fall down stupid drunk, than supporting a facility that donates to and fulfills the aspirations of our nations military. Here’s hat’s off to DirecTV. As you know one of dear sweet DirecTV’s bird dog crew fielded a call to us a week ago today. When I explained that the MC was at minimum of 7 months out from launching the Reaper, since we lost the bid down at the old Hot Rocks location, the gal still said we qualified. Grroovy I thought DirecTV for the pilots read room here at AyreWolf Aviation. At least something better than old vcr tapes of Disney channel shows. This Ashley said no problem, I repeatedly asked is there anything I need to do, extra. No she said , everything's fine. Friday I get a confirmation notice so Saturday I call about mid day to find out the status of the installation. Now the installer says he was here at 10:00 AM, bullshit, I was here, no call, no knock no nothing, plus I hear everything and the dogs next door fuss when someone strange shows up. So Monday I call to see about this gig, and if we cough up $20.00 We’ll get this installed here. But shit if your putting the damn thing in a bar its FREE. But no this gets better, Nominated and I don’t know by who, but nominated for an outstanding business award by the city of Rupert, oh by the way on that YOU have to pay for the award itself, some nomination, But a company that’s been around since 1968 and ran by me since Dad passed away likewise Mom in 83, and SafeLink, comes over to install. Again I ask important questions like DO I NEED TO HAVE MONEY IN HAND? Gal says no. Guy gets here, but no they want $500.00 up front. Phooey , In the morning Charlie is going to get an ear full, and its bent on moving out of this snare trap. I can do business just as easy from Ogden without the headaches.

Is there something wrong in just being up front and saying what it is? If your selling something to me or the club, you better not blow smoke out of our ass’ or you loose 50,000 potential clients including me.

Everyday I see ads on TV for don’t drink and drive, not ingest alcohol, don’t do this , don’t do that. We get screened for wanting hot puss by a bike or warbird for an ad, but hey open a bar, and you get the red carpet rolled out, people show up for interviews, and vendors like DirecTV will give you service free. Open a radio station dedicated to Southern Culture, and our military, and you have to cough up much money before you can get anything. Want to set up a sat service for your pilots ready room for air SAR(Search And Rescue) , and you have to give a pint of blood nearly for a deposit. Why can’t people be like sweet Laura and Comcast? This is what it costs , this is what you get. That’s one of the reasons I like her so much, and a driving force behind  moving to Ogden, things are less cost, you get more, and while there are crooks and smucks there, its not as wide spread.

So no if you want free everything anything open a bar, lets all get drunk, and watch DirecTV.

No thank you.

TTYL

CLUB M,ECOMPANY BANNER


Quote of the Day:
I like pigs. Dogs look up to us. Cats look down on us. Pigs treat us as equals.
--Winston Churchill
Psalm 18:1-2“[Psalm 18] For the director of music. Of David the servant of the LORD. He sang to the LORD the words of this song when the LORD delivered him from the hand of all his enemies and from the hand of Saul. He said: I love you, LORD, my strength. The LORD is my rock, my fortress and my deliverer; my God is my rock, in whom I take refuge, my shield and the horn of my salvation, my stronghold.”

Brought to you by BibleGateway.com. Copyright (C) . All Rights Reserved.
AVI CLUB LOGO  AYREWOLF'S AYRELOG AYRE TAIL